Sunday, July 10, 2016

Best Laid Plans

I  can't be the only person this happens to...you start a new venture only to be derailed just a few days or weeks into it.

I should be used to this by now...but it still is frustrating. Hard to think and write coherently when you're sick, so now that I'm at least up and about a little, I'm jumping back onto the blog bandwagon.

At least I've lost a few pounds for my trouble. The dogs aren't very happy because we haven't been able to do our walks. That should change soon...I hope.

Heat and humidity are the main talking points here...high heat and really bad humidity. Thought that by moving to the mountains we would be leaving the humidity behind. Should have asked the locals about the summer weather when we had the chance! At least by the time September rolls around, the humidity has taken leave of us for another year.

Hoping it will cool off enough for us to have a fire after enjoying my hubby's amazing BBQ ribs. He's been smoking them all day and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment